Monday, August 3, 2009

Pre-Graduation Sharings

1. Took the Pre-Grauduation pictures with my classmates. A blink of the eye, I shall graduate in a few months time. Time really passes very fast, therefore I shall appreciate every moment I had in University. Spending time taking pictures with my lovely classmates really makes life more interesting and meaningful for me... Here are the picture:

A picture with Yee Leng and Pooi Leng...haha!


Group picture outside South Lobby of my University


Our group picture together -1 (on campus)

Having fun with the guys in my class...let's have fun hehe!

Our group picture together -2 (on campus)


Hehe...another one at North Lobby of my University


Yeah, a picture with two of my friends here...


2. Four (4) months remaining for me to enjoy campus life... I shall enjoy campus life to the fullest, shall have no regret then... May I have all the wonderful memories at the end of the day which brings laughter whenever I think of it...




2. SMILE EVERYONE! :-)