Monday, August 10, 2009

CONVOCATION!

1. Spent my Sat and Sun at Wisma MCA to congratulate all UTAR students who graduated from their degrees. I am the mace bearer for two sessions. It's a very meaningful day for parents, Utar management, students and other parties involved.

2. It's very touching to listen to the song 'YOU RAISE ME UP', sang by my friend Vicky. The video is so touching and many graduates fall to tears. The video is about friends and family taking good care and supporting us constantly throughout our life. It's something worth to think deeply about.

3. I did enjoyed myself very much, I am HAPPY that I make good use of my time socializing around and to congratulate my friends.

4. Here are some pictures:

With Yen Ting


With Lim Ping


With my friend Eileen, from FCI


With Reny and Lim Ping, two cheerful girls...


A picture with FAM student hehe...


UTAR CONVOCATION!


Look at the crowd... all busying taking pictures with their loved ones!

Me and Sue Hui, (first class honours...haha)

Me and Wei Sze...Aiyo, u graduate so fast...!


So many flowers and teddy bears...admire u le!


With my cheerful seniors...Congratulation le!

5. The race is on friends, let us strive for the best for the sake of our family, relatives, friends and nation. Most importantly, we must be PROUD of ourselves.

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS!

No comments: