Friday, July 24, 2009

Retiring as a Student Representative!

1. It's my dream to do something great and something big in life... Well, I am truly blessed to achieve my dream to serve the students. It's an opportunity of a life time... it's a very nice experience to go for the student representative election, thanks to all of my supporters and friends who helped me along the way. It's very touching and I shall remember that forever.

2. It's not easy to be a student representative, many pressure from family, friends, students, Utar management and even lecturers. Many things for me to balance well too, for example: family, friends, studies, sports and many more. It's a challenge for me to perform and I must said that I am glad and feel blessed that I am able to overcome those challenges.

3. Serving students is an unforgettable moment for me. Everytime students messaging me to thank me for my effort or help. that's the best feeling of all... Really touching and emotional when students appreciate my contribution. Well, after all...it's my responsibility to serve the students.

4. Thank you Kent (the previous student rep) for your help and guidance. I truly appreciate your kindness to explain matters to me for hours. Thank u for assisting me to adapt to the life of a student rep too. Thanks to UTAR Management for guiding me and taking prompt action after listening to my views on various matters too!

5. I certainly have no regret in making my decision to go for the election twice and be elected to serve students as a student representative for two years. I viewed it as a blessing from GOD! I am very HAPPY to perform my duties and responsibilities. It's always a HAPPY SMILE whenever I think of serving students and my campus life.

6. THANK YOU EVERYONE who helped and support me directly and indirectly... YOU MADE MY LIFE INTERESTING & MEANINGFUL!