Saturday, August 29, 2009

YOUTH should think deeply!

There are many things which I dont quite agree with my fellow frens... let us take a look at the 1st one, shall post others in the future:

Youth loves to sleep very late at night:

1) I wonder, why most of my friends love sleeping late at night, sometimes at 4am, or even 6am? In my personal opinion, I don't find it healthy to lead that kind of lifestyle. GOD created day and night so we could work during the day and sleep during the night...

2) If people are busy working on meaningful projects (charities, assignment, events that benefit everybody), then I think it's a compliment to stay up late to achieve his or her goals... but if a person is staying up late just for the sake of staying up late, then I think it's rather stupid to do that. I find out that youth loves to compete with one another, challenging each other to see who's staying up late at night...as though he or she has achieve something great. Many woke up in the afternoon the next day, that's not good!

3) Well, it's definitely not a healthy lifestyle my friends... Staying up late once a while is fine, but not always. I guess u know what I mean here... We should take good care of our health, and lead a healthy lifestyle.

4) Parents send us to University or schools to gain knowledge, they hope we lead a healthy student life, let us not do something that will make them worried.

(a)Most important of all that deep in our heart, do we really feel we are leading a healthy lifestyle?

(b)Is it really neccessary to stay up so late???

5) Think and be different...

Cheers friends!

2 comments:

Stories from the Black Fox said...

I wonder who set the standard of working in day and sleeping at nite...
is it possible that we human misunderstood what was meant to be day and nite
Besides that, all the view and standards and in fact set by us, and those great-great-great people before us. Such a point to ponder.

George Leong said...

it's the culture I guess... remember when we are young, parents ask us to go to bed early and make sure we wake up early too... I guess that's a healty living and we should not forget about it.

May we be one of the great people and set our proper views and standards...