Monday, January 9, 2012

Winning the Race of Life Series - 'Learn to Give to be Happy'

Picture with my grandmother!!!



Question: Is happiness important in life?

Answer: YES, it is... Why wanna be sad when you can choose to be HAPPY!

Question: THings happen to make me feel sad, how to be happy then?

Answer: It is a matter of CHOICE, you can choose to be happy in any situations if you look at it in a positive manner. First learn to give and you be happy.

Is happiness important in life? Well, that depends how you define happiness... A person who always smile may not be happy deep inside his or her heart. A very good example is before you sleep, how do you feel about yourself and life? You may seem to be happy during the day with your friends but you may not be TRULY HAPPY deep inside your little heart.

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE! Thank GOD for the BLESSINGS!! Yes, I may be sad at times, I may be disappointed about myself sometimes but thats usual for me as I do made mistakes in the quest for greater success. Personally, I want to thank those who support me whenever I am unhappy, remember once that someone was actually forced to listen to me for 3 straight hours, LOL!

LEARN TO GIVE and you will realize true happiness. People should learn to give especially to their loved ones who had taken good care of them for all the years. The tears, the sacrifices, the sincerity of loved ones are what money can't buy. They did it because they love you very much, hence you should not disappoint them but to cherish them with love and care. Many said they love their family very much but when it comes to enjoyment, they only think of themselves without having a single thought about their family. They would rather spent on buying clothes, electronic gadgets, car, concerts, vacation etc. Their priority is actually themselves, and not their loved ones. This is a very selfish act. This is sad, what a pity!

Well, I have something to share here. I am happy to contribute RM11,500 to my family and community at age 23. Sponsor my grandmother and mother RM5,000 each for a vacation overseas. Treated my brother, cousins and good friends a sumptuous meal plus christmas presents. Make a small donation in church to fund several christianity community service projects.

It is actually a dream come true as I always wanted to contribute to my family, friends and community happiness. Furthermore, I am the eldest in the LEONG FAMILY, thus the responsibility to take good care of the younger ones. One dream of mine fulfilled, who says dreams do not come true.

I am not writing to brag about how great I am, what I am sharing here is just to share with you about the importance of giving to your loved ones to realize true happiness. When you learn to give, you actually develop a habit of benefiting the people around you. You develop a habit to serve the people. The greatest joy you could ever have is to serve the people. When people are happy, I am happy hehe! THe bonus would be when someone actually appreciates your service, this is truly meaningful and that is what money cant buy. (I still keep some of the sms sent by students when I am serving them as a student representatitive back then in UTAR)

Learn to give before receiving...

Share with you this wonderful song that I enjoyed singing while making my donation in church.














O HAPPY DAY!!!

No comments: