Friday, January 6, 2012

Winning the Race of Life Series - 'Choices to make in life'

In life, there are choices to make. Especially in this modern era where most countries have achieved independence - meaning more freedom to make choices in their lives.

Freedom means people can choose to live the life they want to live. Sad to learn that many people choose to live their lives below their means. They get a job, living paycheck to paycheck and struggle to make ends meet without having any thought of being ambitious or increasing their financial education to provide a better life to their family and the community.

As for me, I love freedom and freedom to me is being able to do what I want to enjoy life to the fullest. Of course, it has to be meaningful with good moral values. I want to travel the world whenever I want to and do business + invest in that nation. For example, there are so many good companies around the world which I want to have an interest/piece of the business. Preferably to own some businesses as well.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I would hope to spend time with my kids at home and witness their growing stage in life because my parents does that when I am a little baby/kid. I am very blessed and lucky in a way which I hope to continue the good culture in my family. LOVE YOU PARENTS! I wish to take cute pictures with my kids too...LOL! I could not see myself joining other employees for a 9am-5pm job. I could not see myself doing something I am not truly passionate about.

A person can choose to be poor, a person can choose to be in the middle-class, a person can choose to be rich. Of course being rich takes a lot of commitment and hardwork especially in increasing one's financial education. A person may be a taxi driver by profession but he does not have to be a poor taxi driver. A person may be a teacher by profession but he or she does not have to be a poor teacher.

I am not asking you to choose to be rich nor am I asking you to increase your assets and income. If you are happy where you are now, please remain where you are because happiness is important in life. If you are unhappy on your current position and believe you are capable to be better for the sake of your family and the community, then I welcome you to make a commitment and take massive action to increase your financial education. Very soon, you will see an increase in your assets, your income and your personal NET WORTH!

One of life's greatest joys is to be happy about yourself... You have a choice to make, you are the creator of your very own destiny.

To your success my friends!

May call me or leave me a message if you are interested to invest in financial knowledge to increase your wealth!

George Leong
017-6593817

No comments: