Monday, October 27, 2008

Japanese Visit to Utar!

Around 250 Japanese student visited Utar on 15 Oct 2008. I enjoyed myself very much because I could interact with them. Japan is one of the many countries I would love to visit. Therefore, I am very interested to meet them so I could learn a little about their culture.
Taking a picture with the Japanese boys! They love to dance very much!

A picture with Mizumoto Kana, very well and good manner girl!

Together with one of the teachers of the Japanese High School
Yeah, am very please to interact with them. The interesting part was I found out that Japanese girls have very good personality. Actually knew more about them when I make friend with a Japanese girl (Mizumoto Kana). She is so cute and ahem...very polite to me too. Even bound and said 'thank you' when I returned her pen to her. Wow...love this type of character very much. I guess Malaysians should learn the good moral values from the Japanese. Well, there are more things to learn about the Japanese culture. Guess I will definitely visit Japan one day.


No comments: