Monday, November 3, 2008

Service for Peace!

Went for Service for Peace on October 18 (Saturday) where 3000students gathered and did community service activities together. Here are some pictures:

Taking a picture with friends from Thailand, they are cute and friendly. We laughed a lot while chatting with one another!

With kids at the play ground (Place where we did our community service work). Mades me think about my childhood days. I am definitely more playful than them hehe!!!

Taking a picture before we start our work. Happy to experience things with them! It's wonderful!


Made many new friends here. Haha...even have fun and had great time with a future army officer and a cute little girl from Thailand!
It's great to experience things like this. It's something actually very close to my heart. It's something I always hope to do. It's one of my many MUST ACHIEVED GOALS. There's room for improvement for the organizers. However, they really did a GREAT JOB. Credit should be given to them and all kind volunteers. Let us make the world a better place, we can make a difference!



No comments: