Monday, October 20, 2008

Appreciate!

Do you guys often talk to people from the lower income group? People working as security guards? People working as a cleaner...etc? Well, to be frank...I find people from lower income group are often more friendly. They will always be sincere talking to you and acknowledge your kindness towards them. I always see people not noticing their presence or contribution towards an institution/organisation.

To me, they are human beings too. They too need people to be concern and care about them. The difference between them and educated/wealthy people is that they do not have the opportunity. Because of that, that separates them from the rest. It's pity to see that they miss many wonderful things in life. For me, I will always greet them in the morning or say thanks whenever I see them washing the toilet, cleaning the floor...etc! Sometimes, I even have a slight chat with them. I feel GREAT because they are so humble and friendly. No pretention or anything in them. Feel so nice chating or making fun with them hehe!

So friends, please acknowledge their contribution towards the society. Dont always scold the guards or look down upon them. Dont simply throw rubbish and make the floor dirty because they need to clean it up for you. It's so irresponsible and bad to do that. Yet, I found many students doing that. Please dont, okay? Hope you appreciate them! They are nice people too!

All the best in life! CHEERS!!!

2 comments:

puimon said...

total agree with what you talking. They work hard with what they need to do. I do appreciate them very much

George Leong said...

Thanks for the comment Pui Mon. Wow, someone said she is a quiet girl unless she know the person well o...haha! Nice blog ya!