Sunday, December 6, 2009

TIME FLIES!

Still remember me thinking about Year 2009 resolutions early this year... It's reaching the year end now, well I would say I manage to achieve many of them... I am very satisfy and feel contented about it.

However, there are a few things left and I am trying real hard to make it a reality. I could foresee what the picture would be if I am able to achieve them... am very sure it would be a sweet & meaningful one!

25days left and that makes me pretty excited, guess that makes me going in life. Just hope my family and friends feel proud about me, something which I treasure very much. After all, that is what life is all about.

Still remember what my grandfather shared with me,

"we human beings are here to experience life, one day we will leave, so why not lead a good and meaningful life, do good to others."

Hehe... I remember that grandpa... Am doing my best here!

To: Grandpa

Would like to say 'SORRY' to you for not being able to spend more time with u and grandma... my bad...my bad...! Will definitely spend more time with you and family very soon... Just give me 16days ya...hehe! I will do my best to bring good news to you when I am back, treat u good coffee drink then...

25days left before we welcome the NEW YEAR 2010... Let us make good use of our time and do as many meaningful things as possible...

Lets do our best!

Cheers FRIENDS!!!

No comments: