Sunday, December 13, 2009

ONE LAST SUBJECT!!!

Hehehe.... My final exam paper 'Financial Derivatives' on coming Wednesday (16/12/2009) at 9am, feeling very excited about it. The feeling is different this time, may be because it's the last paper for me as an undergraduate. Shall do my very best for this paper!

Looking forward for plans after the final paper. I can say the plans are pretty interesting. Cant stop smiling whenever I think or dream of it hehe...

Going to spend some time visiting friends in Sunway University College, visit colleagues in Public Bank. May be a few dates too with the one I love being with... Besides, I am going back to my hometown for Christmas carolling, it's very nice to sing Christmas songs with church members, we are the happening ones, so surely we be bringing joy & laughter to every house we visit then hehe!

Going to spend Christmas at hometown too together with family. As mentioned, family is important and it's time for me to spend sometime with my grandparents & relatives. After that, it's play time in KL. Church friends shall join me having fun watching movies, garden walk, dancing, singing etc...

Shall celebrate the coming New Year with cousins and friends too... Guess this time it's a little different, shall welcome the New Year in a different way. Guess I shall keep that to myself for the time being hahaha!!!

Just hope my family & friends are HAPPY and know that I care & love them very much!!!

Cheers friends,

I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

C said...

All the best in your exam. :-)

Enjoy ur year end holidays and the 'freedom' after ur final exam!! :)