Sunday, April 26, 2009

A need to stay ahead!

My secondary friends added me in facebook. It's so nice to view their profile to update myself about their life. I was amazed that many of them are doing very well, some went to overseas (Australia, Indonesia, India, New Zealand) to further their studies, some furthering their studies in local Universities. Majority of my friends are on track to achieve their ambition, and I am pretty confident they will achieve something great & meaningful in the future.

Guess my friends are active in seeking knowledge, whether in business or science, they are constantly improving themselves everyday and working hard for their future. They enjoy every wonderful experience they had.

Several questions surface from my mind... I start to wonder whether other people are on the right track? The world is getting more competitive, we need to find ways to gain knowledge and stay ahead. We need to move on and be strong!

Here are some of the suggestions to determine whether u stay on the right track:
(1) Seek 'qualified' lecturers or friends for their advice
(2) Have clear goals. Find out whether u are moving towards the goals u had in mind (make sure your goals are ethical, meaningful and good ones)
(3)Gain knowledge from the right sources (books, newpapers, blog, website etc...) so u have a broader views and creative ideas

We need to have an open mind and be willing to seek knowledge to stay ahead... Always remember, there are many people out there constantly on the move to achieve their dreams and goals, we do not only want to hear our friends success stories in the days to come, we want to be among them too rite?

Think about it...!

For those who have something to share with me, may send a message to me via email, blog, facebook or msn ya (georgeltl@hotmail.com)!

No comments: