Friday, April 10, 2009

It’s an Interesting Day (8/4/2009)

It’s a wonderful morning for me, the weather is nice and the air is fresh. I had breakfast with my parents before watching my Utar Pj friends acting in a drama in class. I later proceed for a meeting with Tun Ling and other government consultants regarding the ‘One Malaysia Concept’ by our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib. It’s a meaningful meeting because I get to share my thoughts about Malaysian Youth with them; it’s a small contribution towards the government and the nation.

After the meeting, I joined my friend Ganss for lunch. We shared many things together. It’s nice to have a good friend like him. Later, I pay the manager of Alumni Department a visit. She taught me many things and has been very good to me. After that, I managed to meet few of my friends working in the Soft Skills Department. We chat and have fun sharing things together.

There are many plans coming up for me, not only in the aspect of self-development but contributing to the community and country as well. It’s always good to be involved in something BIG & MEANINGFUL.