Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Christmas 2008!!!

As promised, these are the pictures taken during my holiday in December 2008. It's a sweet memory for me! Miss those moments very much!

I spent my holiday with my grandparents, cousins and friends in my hometown. Went carolling with church members for Christmas too. Besides, I also participated in the church mini fun-fair to raise funds.

Sweet memories which I would like to share with you...

Playing with my grandfather...two handsome guy haha!


With my friend Christopher, Santa...(Carolling)


Hehe...having eye contact with a kid...have fun together!


With my cousins...all looked smart...


Taking picture with our cousin sister too haha!


This is my game station...many kids love it!


I am very good in this... played the game since young!

This is how I enjoy myself duing Christmas....
More sharing in my next post hehehehe!!!