Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meaningful Thoughts




It was a great concert at Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lunpur, the fans were crazy about him... A wonderful experience for me as this is the 1st time I go for a concert. I wasnt really shouting or cheering in the concert to save my voice for the week (sore throat), and hmm~ felt uncomfortable cheering for a guy. I may cheer and shout for SNSD LOL... It was raining a little, a cool experience~^^



When everyone is cheering and enjoying the concert, I actually sat back and have some deep thoughts about something. Guess what it is?



I was thinking about INDEPENDENCE DAY! As we are at the center of the Stadium (RM388 ticket), I realise that was where our 1st Prime Minister stood, shouting MERDEKA, MERDEKA, MERDEKA! Anybody actually knew what was I thinking? Hmm~ I guess I am the only one, and if I am lucky, may be my future dear wife would understand me totally.



Because of the effort and sacrifices by our ancestors of the past for independence, we get to enjoy the fruits of it...and yes, Lee Hom's concert. It is because of their sacrifices, we are here to enjoy.



One question: Are we appreciating it? or even had a thought of it? Hmm~ again, I guess actions speak louder than words. I always believe in actions and not merely words. We can celebrate Independence Day on 31st Auguest, claiming that we understood the meaning of it. But~ there is a but... are we really appreciating it throughout our lives, or it's just 31st August.



Food for thought everyone!



And yea, its always good to be at this historic place enjoying Lee Hom's concert with your dear ones, I had it. LUCKY ME~^^



No comments: