Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Father's Love

LOVE YOU DADDY!!!



1. Hello EVERYONE, I am back to blogging...sorry for keep u guys waiting as I am way too busy recently to balance and integrate all aspects of my life, glad things are working fine at the moment, hope it will continue to be so I prayed!



2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY!!! THis is the first time me writing a post about you... Certainly its a very meaningful 'father and son' relationship we shared for 23years. When I looked through my childhood pictures, I could recall the exact scene we shared together, some are really funny ones, and some are really touching ones that I would sometimes have tears around my eyes when I think about it. All these memories are still and will always be very clear in my little mind dad!



3. That makes me realise what A WONDERFUL DADDY YOU ARE, you always spend time with the family no matter how busy you are, you taught me to be a RESPONSIBLE PERSON and pay high emphasis to the GOOD CULTURE A GOOD & LOVING FAMILY should have. For example, contributing to the family whether its on house chores or paying great concern to family members feelings in any situation. In addition, family members should also do their very best to make everyone in the family happy at all time (meaningful ones).



4. You taught me to be a true gentlemen in life, and shared many life skills and business experiences with me. I truly APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH! I certainly enjoyed the little things we did in life like:

(a) accompanying you fixing the water pipe late at night (haha, I just sat next to u and just watch)

(b) watching u working at midnight at a site

(c) traveling with u in the car to outstation

(d) the day u taught me how to ride a bicycle at a lake in Petaling Jaya

(e) the day u taught me how to swim



5. They were VERY SWEET memories... although some of it are more than 15years ago, but the picture is still very clear in my mind hehe!



6. DAD, I would want and will model you to be A GOOD MAN & A GOOD FATHER. Will certainly do my very best to take good care of my family in future, and shared what I learned from you to my children in future. Let the good culture of the family continues...



7. DAD, I promise I will work very hard to achieve something GREAT & MEANINGFUL in life to make u feel proud of this elder son of yours. I just cannot wait for the day that we (father & sons) could achieve wonderful things together, as we believe very much in charity, let our dream be a reality. It's just a matter of time daddy, I am very confident we could made it 1day with GOD's BLESSINGS!



8. Lastly, I LOVE YOU DADDY!!! It's time for me to travel the extra mile and continue the family ambition and aspirations.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE YOU DADDY!!!








No comments: