Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~JOY~


  • It's 2.03am now, and I am here blogging... just finish my research proposal for the day, shall continue tomorrow. It's nice to listen to songs while writing my research proposal, been thinking a lot about the future. Example what career suits me, which country I would like to visit, what would things be in future.


  • The future is a mystery, it's really true... Therefore, I am surrending myself to GOD, may GOD place the plans GOD had toward me. Been thinking that whether serving the community at large is a calling from GOD, like serving through United Nations or may be through political parties in Malaysia.


  • I have a long-term plan, pray that everything goes smoothly. It would be great and meaningful to realise it. My grandparents are old, time is a constraint to me, pray hard that I would be able to fulfill the dreams I had since a little boy and the dream my grandparents hope for.


  • As to what dream is that? I would say the dream of being a person with good values. Respecting people especially the old, serving the community, achieve financial goals and academic excellence etc.


  • And...and... to marry my true love in my hometown with the presence of my grandparents, family members and friends. Been dreaming of that since young LOL!


  • Life is interesting, with GOD guidance, things are just going to be BETTER & BETTER!


  • AMEN!

No comments: