Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to blogging!


Hello readers,

It is me here... I have decided to start blogging again so friends, students and public could have a piece of sharing of my thought about life & success, and about my journey to financial freedom too.

It feels really nice to share my knowledge and experience with others. Of course, do give me feedback for check and balance purpose LOL:)

Feel free to ask me questions, would be glad to answer them if I could!

Hopefully I have the support of everyone (particularly family members, friends and someone very important to me) in my journey to financial freedom. My dream would be to set up my own foundation to help the poor and needy. I am aware of the forthcoming challenges, it is not going to be an easy journey but like what some people say, THE BITTER THE STRUGGLE, THE SWEETER THE REWARDS WOULD BE!

Have a fun time everyone, more sharings to come soon!

No comments: