Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gaining Momentum!

It's been a while since I wrote something here... Are u fine today? Wish you are readers...

Would say I am rather disappointed about myself, it's been a while since graduating from University and I have yet to be on track for something BIG, GREAT & MEANINGFUL! The word 'MOMENTUM' is what this guy needs now...

Played futsal game with fellow colleagues in the evening, would say that I played badly... My stamina sucks, gone are the days of being fit and able to last for the whole game. It's becoming worst thanks for not exercising for 5-6months.




Would say that the biggest struggle for me now is to balance my life really well. To do that, I gotta be POSITIVE. With that mindset, improvement in every important aspect of my life shall be realised.



It takes a lot of effort to 'GAIN MOMENTUM' and to be on track. I would say it's a matter of time to achieve that but I better get started to make that a reality. Till then, that's the life I am dreaming of...
A CHAMPION will NEVER QUIT... SHALL GO ALL OUT & CHASE THAT DREAM OF MINE!

SMILE :) :) :)
I AM ON THE MOVE RIGHT NOW FOLKS!

CHEERS,

~HAVE A NICE DAY~^^