Sunday, April 11, 2010

Responsibility!

Just came back from Johor for CHing Ming. I missed Ching Ming last Sunday because I have weekend classes last week, so yea...I have no excuse to skip Ching Ming this week since it's always MEANINGFUL to pay respect to my ancestors and dear ones!

I am more of a person who goes back to the basics of life. I wouldn't have been around in this wonderful world without my ancestors. Besides, it's also a sign of appreciation to my dear ones who have passed away, it's also an appreciation towards their love & care they showerd upon me, parents & grandparents.

At the end of the day, it comes back to what an individual emphasize in life. Some really walk the talk, and place emphasize in words & promises made; while some are the ones who just know how to talk.

It's really sweet to see how happy grandpa was when he saw me this afternoon. I shall remember his laughter forever.

And yea, this is what I seek for in life!

So not easy to be a responsible person rite?

No comments: