Friday, October 9, 2009

My Current Life

1. Good afternoon everyone... friends of mine said that I am enjoying my life too much now, yeah...they are right. I am enjoying my life to the MAXXXXXX muahaha!

2. If everything goes smoothly, I shall graduate in 2months time...therefore it's time to have fun since I dont really entertain myself during my Year 1 & 2 studies in University.

3. I was lucky to be elected as Student Representative by students, therefore I think it's important to commit myself to serve students. Therefore, during study period, I hardly watch movies, sing karaoke, go for trips, clubbing, yum cha at nite etc... My lifestyle then was quite different from most of the students.

4. Guess it's time for me to join the lifestyle of my fellow lovely friends. This is campus life, we study & enjoy!

5. After all, I am a firm believer that:

when it's time to study, I study...

when it's time to be serious, I be serious...

when it's time to play, I PLAY HARD...

6. Cheers everyone!

No comments: