Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home Coming Reunion at Kampar!

1. On 5 September 2009, I attended a Home Coming Reunion event held at Kampar, Perak. It's organised by my juniors to welcome the alumni back to the university. Although I am still a student of Utar, I eventually participated in the event to support my juniors and to mix around with my seniors.

2. Here are some pictures for your pleasure:



Acting with UTAR staff... We had a great time taking many pictures!


Haha...another one... this is not my idea... I am just a follower here haha!


With my good buddy... thanks man for the pictures!



Three of us together...



With some of the organising committee, having fun with them!



Having fun with my seniors (alumni), we dance together le!



With the dancers and some seniors together!



Nice picture (organising committee, dancers & alumni)



Hehe...having fun with Ms. Sum (Head for Alumni Department), LET'S ROCK IT!



Everybody, to the left...to the left!



The 'GOOD SIGN'... WE REALLY HAVE FUN!

3. The Home Coming Reunion is very meaningful as Alumni could return to Uni catching up with one another, and to socialize with the juniors... It's always good to remember the memories and experience of the past because these make our life more fruitful!
4. Always remember where u come from, the lecturers or management staff that work hard to educate u and the lovely friends who are there to support u in moments of difficulties... History is important, it has many values that could enrich our perception towards life.
5. May we appreciate the past, and be grateful about it!