Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Father's Day

It's a day I am looking forward for a long time...

1. My family and I went back to Johor to visit my grandparents. We went for breakfast with my grandfather and present him with some gifts.

2. Later in the afternoon, we went to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate Father's Day. It's nice to have lunch with my family. It's great to share things with one another.

3. Father Day is a day for us to express our appreciation towards our father for taking good care of us. Of course, we should appreciate his kindness everyday too. As a son, I think I should really THANK HIM for all the sacrifices made for the family. Thanking my grandfather is what I need to do too. Therefore, I bought 'BA GUA' for two of them to eat because 'BA GUA' is their favourite food.

4. Here are some pictures:

Together eating in the Chinese Restaurant

My gift to father and grandfather

Happy Father's Day Card

I enjoy myself very much, it's a day to remember.
Hopefully all of you appreciate your family and to those who take good care of you...