Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TIME TO ENJOY!!!

Hehehe...Just finish my exam today. IT'S TIME TO ENJOY! Been waiting for this moment for a long time, going to enjoy myself to the fullest. Shall have fun with friends in Genting, spend time with cousins and family members in my hometown for Christmas, watch MAMMA-MIA musical show at Istana Budaya and to celebrate the New Year 2009.

Going to dream and relax myself, it's time for me to take some rest. By the way, I have something to share with you today. While I am having my dinner (to watch my 'Yi Nan Wang', hokkien series), an Indian man approach me and request for my help to read the credit balances for his hp because he has some difficulties looking at it, I read it for him and he said thank you, he even tapped on my shoulder and again said another thank you to me.

Well, it's only a very 'small' help I guess, but I can sense that this Indian man really appreciate my help. I could sense his sincerity. As he walked passed me, I told myself that "Well Chi Wei, there are still many kind people around, so don't give up on your dreams".

That situation mades me remember one of my goals in life - to help people financially and to those who knows how to appreciate people kindness. There are many people out there that needs our help, they do not deserve to suffer, they are like us-a normal human being too. Since we have the ability, why don't we do our best so we could help them. It's selfish if you don't think that way.

Hope all of you are HAPPY, let us enjoy life to the fullest... let us appreciate one another and have a heart for others.

CHEERS!!!

No comments: